Enjoy the video below advising on skin care during the winter months by Winston Salem Dermatology & Surgery Center’s Christine Yuengel, M.D.
- Restore Your Youthful Complexion with Collagen Facial
- Understanding Sebaceous Hyperplasia: What It Is and How You Can Treat It
- What is a Tummy Tuck, and Are You a Good Candidate?
- Psoriasis: What It Looks Like and How to Treat it
- Healthier Looking Skin with Microdermabrasion Treatment
- CoolSculpting: Freeze Away Stubborn Fat Areas
- A Dermatologist’s Guide to Skin Care in Your 40s
- Beauty and Beyond: The Benefits of Botox Treatment
- Embarrassed By An Itchy Scalp? Learn More About the Causes And Possible Remedies
- Collagen – A Stimulating Filler for Wrinkles and Folds
- Contact Dermatitis: Everything You Need to Know and More
- KYBELLA - It’s Time to Take the Double Out of Your Chin
- Enjoy the Promising Results of a Vampire Facelift
- Botox: Much More Than Skin Injections
- COVID-19: Update From Winston Salem Dermatology
- Dr. Chris explains how Injections can help those with TMJ on WXII 12 News
- Dr. Chris of Winston Salem Dermatology discusses UV (upf) protective clothing on WFMY News2
- Dr. Chris Explains The New Vanquish Fat Reduction on Channel 12 News
- Dr. Chris Yuengel has been designated as an expert injector by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
- Winston Salem Dermatology & Surgery Center featured in Forsyth Woman Magazine
- Voluma - A new facial filler is on the market that can last for up to two years and it’s amazing!
- Do your skin a favor this Winter
- Winston-Salem Dermatology CoolSculpting® procedure featured on WXII News!