Freeze Armpit Fat with CoolSculpting
You can work out hard and eat all the right things, but sometimes the stubborn armpit fat just won’t go away. You know what areas we’re talking about, right? It’s the stubborn fatty area you see hanging outside your tank top. Or fat pockets under armpits that your bra keeps digging into. They are annoying fat areas that seem to always stick around. But, as stubborn as the fat in those areas are, you can actually have them removed. And you know the best part? You won’t need liposuction or surgery to do it! All you need is CoolSculpting! That’s right! CoolSculpting for armpit fat can freeze away those annoying fatty areas under the armpit with minimal risks and no downtime! So, if you’re dreading tank top weather, keep reading to find out how CoolSculpting can give you the arms you’ve always wanted!
Can CoolSculpting Get Rid of Armpit Fat?
Yes! CoolSculpting can help with armpit fat removal, among many other things.
So, what exactly is CoolSculpting? The procedure is the number one choice for non-invasive fat reduction around the world. The process can be used on many body parts, like the thighs, waist, abdomen, and the arms. We know that not all bodies are built the same, so that’s why there are multiple sizes of handpieces that are made for CoolSculpting. So, your plan will be customized to target the exact fat areas you want to get rid of, including those annoying fat pockets under armpits.
How Does CoolSculpting for Armpit Fat Work?
You’re probably wondering how you can get slimmer and toner arms without having to go under the knife. With CoolSculpting, it’s all about the cells. The procedure freezes the cells and causes them to go into a cell death phase called apoptosis. This process takes about three weeks, but it could also take up to three months for some people. During apoptosis, your body metabolizes the fat and gets rid of it through the lymphatic system. It’s that easy! And the best part? The results are long term. Once the fat cells leave your body, they are gone for good! So, bye-bye armpit fat and hello sleeveless shirts!
What Actually Happens During a Coolsculpting Treatment?
- We will want to document your progress, so be expected to have your photo taken before the treatment begins.
- After your pictures, we will start to prepare the area for treatment.
- The treatment areas will be marked with sharpies.
- The skin will be wiped clean.
- A gel or a gel pad will be put on the treatment area to serve as a protective barrier.
- Then the CoolSculpting handpiece will be placed on the marked area.
- CoolSculpting for armpit fat procedure begins.
- During the procedure, you’ll need to stay as still as possible to avoid any movements that could shift the applicators. Most people watch TV or listen to music during treatment.
- The process will feel like an ice pack on the skin. Patients say that the first 5 to 7 minutes are uncomfortable, but not painful. After that, the area will go numb, and you can sit and relax.
- Each cycle of treatment takes about 35 to 45 minutes.
- CoolSculpting treatment for armpit fat ends.
When the procedure ends, the suction handpiece will be removed, and you’ll be given a manual massage for about two minutes on each area that was treated. Most people don’t like this because they say it feels like the top of a bruise is being rubbed. But this is an important step that can’t be skipped because it will help you see better results.
After treatment is complete, you can return to your normal activities. It is recommended that you use sunscreen and avoid any exfoliation, and extreme temperatures. It’s also recommended that you have your 2nd round of treatment within 6 to 8 weeks later.
How Long Does CoolSculpting Results Last?
You will notice visible fat reduction from your CoolSculpting armpit treatment in three to four weeks after the first session. But most people see the biggest results eight weeks later.
Once the fat cells leave your body, they are gone for good! So, CoolSculpting for armpit fat results last long term. However, the results aren’t exactly permanent. You’ll have to maintain your weight to maintain the results. If you put on an extreme amount of weight, then you’ll gain all over your body, including the areas you had treated.
You’re sculpting a new shape to your body when you have a CoolSculpting treatment done. So basically, you will have to maintain the sculpted area as best as you can to see longer results.
Does CoolSculpting Work on Upper Arms?
The FDA has cleared CoolSculpting for bra fat, back fat, and for fat removal in the upper arm. However, if you’ve had lipoma, which is a fatty tumor, in the arm, then it’s not recommended for you to have this procedure done.
Here are the most common areas that CoolSculpting can treat:
- Armpit fat on one side of the arm, like the fat pockets in the front of the arm
- Armpit fat directly under the armpit
- The fat above and below where the bra sits
The expert dermatologists at Winston Salem Dermatology can evaluate your target fat areas and see if CoolSculpting is the right choice for your problem areas.
How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost for Arms?
CoolSculpting for armpit fat prices will vary. That’s because the procedure is priced by the cycle. A cycle is basically the handpiece that is applied to the body. So, depending on the size of the area you want to target, and how many areas you want to treat, the price will vary because several cycles can be added at one time.
Here are some rough estimates.
- Armpit fat – this is the area in the front of the bra that typically hangs outside of your sports bra
- Clients usually do 2-3 sessions to see the best results:
- $2,700 for two sessions with four cycles
- $3,600 for three sessions with six cycles
- Upper Arm
- Clients usually do 1-4 sessions in this area.
- $1,500 – $2,700 per session
- There are 2-4 cycles in each of these sessions depending on the size of the arm
- Above the bra
- Clients usually do 3-4 sessions in this area.
- This ranges $1,500 – $2,700 per session
- There can be 2-4 cycles in each of these sessions
- Below the bra
- This area usually takes 3-4 sessions
- $1,500 – $2,700 per session
- There can be 2-4 cycles in each session
Again, these are very rough estimates. The best thing to do if you’re wondering about the price is to give us a call at (336) 774-8636, so we can customize a plan for your CoolSculpting treatment.
Armpit Fat Removal with the Skincare Experts
Are you ready to shed the layers and show off toned arms? Don’t let unwanted armpit fat stand in the way of you feeling your best. CoolSculpting can help you get the toned arms you’ve been working so hard on. We are the Triad’s preferred dermatology and cosmetic enhancement team because we truly care about our clients. Let us help you achieve your goals with CoolSculpting for armpit fat. Give us a call today at (336) 774-8636.