iS Clinical Fire and Ice Facial
Do you have a big event to go to or maybe a family photo-shoot coming up? Then, you’ll want to look your best, right? Well, listen to this – you can have brighter, glowing, rejuvenated-looking skin within hours. And the best part? There’s no surgery involved. It’s true! Our iS Clinical Fire and Ice Facial will have you looking red carpet ready in no time. This intensive treatment is proven to treat fine lines, enhance the renewal of skin cells, and resurface the skin.
What is the iS Clinical Fire and Ice Facial?
The Ice Facial is also known as the “Hollywood Facial” because of its A-list following. The celebrity community is known to get this facial before big events because of its big results. The multi-step treatment combines the benefits of both a mild facial and an intensive peel, but without any required downtown. The treatments are designed to quickly and safely restore and resurface the skin. You’re sure to walk out of the office glowing!
How Does Ice Facial Work?
You can have the best skin of your life with only two professional masks. That’s it! The first mask, the “fire”, contains revitalizing vitamins and minerals to diminish dead skin. You may feel a little tingling when this mask is applied. The second mask, the “ice”, is made of potent antioxidants and serums that promote rejuvenation deep within the skin. And believe it or not, you’re finished after that! Your dermatologist may apply several other serums to hydrate and soothe your skin. Then, you’re ready to show off your refreshing new look in just 60 minutes!
Benefits of Treating Yourself to an iS Clinical Fire and Ice Facial
The results are proven! This facial has won over the hearts of celebrities and people all over the world for its soothing, hydrating, anti-aging powers. Here are some other results you can expect to see when you treat yourself to a Fire and Ice Facial:
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – The masks are made of powerful iS Clinical products, potent antioxidants, and cosmeceutical serums that are designed to nourish the skin. This mask is powerful on the surface of the skin to provide renewing results and dimmish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce acne scars – Because this mask helps lighten dark spots, this will help to minimize the appearance of acne scars. The mask also goes beyond the surface to clean out pores, making blemish-prone skin types an ideal candidate for treatment.
- Say goodbye to rough skin – The vitamins and minerals in the mask are designed to diminish the debris and appearance of dead skin. This will smooth away any roughness on the skin, leaving it silky and refreshed.
- Enjoy even skin tone – The heat applied to the skin helps increase blood flow and circulation. The cold treatment will help reduce any inflammation or swelling of the skin. Both treatments will help to even out your beautiful skin tone.
- Restore a supple glow – Between the vitamins and the exfoliation used in the mask treatments, your face will be left with an irresistible glow.
- Safe for all skin types – The Ice Facial works great on acne-prone skin, skin that is damaged, even oily skin, and a combination of skin types. This has also been used for treatment after lasers or on the skin that is sunburned.
- No required downtime – You won’t experience any skin shedding, redness, inflammation, or irritation. The Ice Facial doesn’t require any recovery time at all, unlike other chemical peels.
Who Should Get an iS Clinical Fire and Ice Facial?
Anyone that isn’t happy with the appearance of their skin could benefit from iS Clinical Fire and Ice facial. This facial treatment is excellent for all skin types and ages. However, this facial can’t be performed on anyone using retinol, Retin-A, or Roaccutane.
What Can I Expect After the Facial is Done?
One of the great things about the Fire and Ice Facial is that no recovery time is required. However, your skin may seem flushed after treatment, but that should wear off within four to six hours. It’s best if you refrain from strenuous workouts for 24 hours, so you don’t sweat excessively. And if you plan on putting on makeup right after your treatment, make sure it’s non-comedogenic, so it doesn’t clog your pores.
Book Your Appointment for iS Clinical Fire and Ice Facial at Winston Salem Dermatology Today!
Don’t wait! Schedule your appointment for iS Clinical Fire and Ice Facial at Winston Salem Dermatology. Our dermatologists are experts in a wide range of cosmetic skincare treatments to help you look and feel your best! Come experience the Ice Facial for acne, damaged skin, or just if you want to feel more refreshed. Schedule your appointment days before a wedding, reunion, or any event that you want to look your best, and we will provide amazing results!
Give our office a call at (336) 774-8636 to find out how iS Clinical Fire and Ice Facial can give your skin the results you’ve been dreaming about.