If you’re ready to have the younger appearance you desire but aren’t ready for a surgical facelift, the Vampire Facelift might just be what you’re looking for. This procedure is designed to make you look much younger by lifting the face and clearing away all wrinkles. It’s the perfect alternative to invasive procedures! With this non-surgical procedure, we can easily improve the volume, texture, and tone of your facial skin.
So, What is a Vampire Facelift?
The Vampire Facelift procedure is a modern, non-surgical approach to helping people look and feel younger. It uses a series of injections to fill out your crow’s feet, laugh lines, wrinkles, and other fine lines by combining two things:
- A high-quality, hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler, such as Juvederm or Restylane
- Plasma-rich platelets (PRP) that is drawn from your own blood.
The entire procedure itself usually takes less than an hour, an hour at the most depending on the severity of your condition. Its name, the Vampire Facelift, is earned by using your own blood to correct any signs of facial aging.
The Benefits of Getting a Vampire Facelift
With so many people today battling wrinkles, sun damage, and other signs of aging, there are new ideas constantly popping up to help correct them. But the main question is, do any of them really work? One of the latest, most popular, and quite effective procedures for skin aging is the Vampire Facelift. With a name that seems to catch the eye of anyone, there are several benefits you stand to gain by having a Vampire Facelift to reverse your aging skin.
- Goodbye Wrinkles! – With its combination of ingredients and advanced techniques, this type of facelift can help you finally get rid of all those facial wrinkles.
- Fills Sunken Areas in the Cheeks – After you receive the injections, you will be able to see volume be restored to your sunken cheeks.
- Gives You a Firm, Lifted Look – One of the primary benefits of this procedure is your face will appear firm and lifted once again without having to be cut into.
- You Can Do It on Your Lunch Break! – Depending on the amount of aging skin on your face, the procedure can take as little as half an hour to an hour.
- Lasting Results for Up to Two Years – After you’ve had the facelift, you can expect to benefit from the results for up to two years afterward!
- You Won’t Spend Near as Much – Having a procedure like this done will always cost you, but not near as much as a surgical procedure will. These procedures usually only cost, depending on your condition and provider, around $1,000.
- Skin Type Does Not Matter – No matter what the tone or texture of your skin may be, it won’t affect the results of the procedure.
- Makes Your Skin Healthier – Instead of cutting into your skin and putting more harmful things into it, part of this procedure includes your own blood. With a Vampire Facelift, you can enjoy stronger, much healthier skin.
Get Your Vampire Facelift at WSD Today
Are you interested in learning more about our innovative, advanced Vampire Facelift procedure? If so, give us a call today at +1 (336) 774-8636 or visit us at our very own office. You can expect to partner with the most professional, caring providers available in the industry here at Winston Salem Dermatology.